Tusk Directs TPS High Precision Positioning Stages introduce a new level of precision and accuracy. Featuring our time tested linear ball and crossed roller technology and more than 25 years of experience manufacturing linear slides and linear stages we offer you the perfect design solution with 4 methods of actuation to choose from. Build your own High Precision Stage by simply picking out the ball or crossed roller stage that meets your application's needs, choosing one of the 4 methods of actuation: Micrometer head, Fine thread adjustment, Lead screw or Motorized actuator. Positioning accuracies range from 0.0001” per inch of travel straight line accuracy to 0.00004” per inch of travel straight line accuracy.
For any special design considerations please contact us directly to discuss your linear motion needs. Our linear ball slides and crossed roller slides are manufactured in the United States and can be easily modified for your specific needs.
Additional industry terms include positioning stages, precision slides, precision tables, high precision tables, linear positioners, XY stages, micrometer slides, roller tables, linear positioning stages, linear motion tables, and more generally as linear slides, linear actuators, linear translation stages, or motion slides. Solid models for all of our High Precision Positioning Stages are available on the website.
- Available in travels ranging from .5” (12.5 mm) to 2” (50 mm)
- Actuator mounting brackets are available in both a center line or side drive configurations
- Actuation options include: Micrometer heads, Fine adjustment screws, Lead screws, and Motorized actuators
- Stages can be easily customized to better suit your application
- Solid model drawings are available